Hi! I’m Andrea
I'm a Midwestern girl at heart who loves to have Imo's Pizza flown in from Missouri over dry ice when I get the craving.
Extreme? Nah... we can all live on our own terms, cultivate abundance and lead an extraordinary, happiness filled life. You just need to know where to start. That's what I'm here for.
It was all I EVER wanted to be. I had dreamt of what my life would look like with a newborn for as long as I could remember. And now that it was here, it didn't look like anything I had pictured.
I didn't bring Ryder into the world securely. I was struggling, big time.
I went from dancing in the NFL with a 6 pack, the picture of health. To being barely recognizable to myself in the mirror. I had gained over 80 pounds and felt horrible. Physically and mentally. To make matters worse, we were struggling financially. We were in a down-turned economy, and my (now ex) husband had lost his lucrative job. I knew it was up to me to figure something out financially.
I had no clue what I was doing,
But of course I knew I had to choose option 2. I had to do it for my baby, I had to do it for myself. Even though I was a first time mom, a mess physically and mentally, I had to step up. I had to put my big girl panties on (both literally and figuratively)... I had always been a high achiever, always a leader, always the glass is half full kind of person.
So I thought, "WHY NOT ME?"
I had seen so many others go before me and become a success story. So many other hard working moms that also proudly wore the CEO hat.
It was now time to get to work. I needed a business idea, I wrote out a list of things I was great at, things I loved. I allowed myself to DREAM BIG. Anytime fear would creep in, I would kindly send it on its way. I WAS DETERMINED to make this work so I could stay home with Ryder and be the mom I always wanted to be.
Staring down at my scribbled list, these jumped out at me. Fitness, community, leader, science, personal development, and mental health. A fitness company? But wait, I was now 80+ pounds overweight?!!
Fast forward to about a million deep breaths, lots of heavy weight lifting, cardio mania and a whole lot of courage... my first company, Boot Camp Babes, was born!
Here we are at our very first big event, our Christmas Party! I wish I could bottle up how I felt that day and then sprinkle that feeling onto every aspiring entrepreneur I know. The hard work, the the fear, the growth... all of it, is worth it.
You see, it was one year later, and I was cash flow positive in a now 6 figure business. I had lost my own weight, and helped hundreds of women do the same in the process.
It was now crystal clear to me. Every mom that I brought into my community was also searching for purpose. Also searching for something bigger. They just needed guidance. They didn't know where to start.
They received a fun, amazing workout at camp, yes. But what they didn't even know they needed made the most impact.
It was never about how to do a perfect bicep curl... it was 100 percent about getting their minds right. What were their dreams? What were their goals?
Because I had been in their shoes, and because I was on the other side of creating my first successful company, I KNEW I could help them too. There were so many women that also wanted to earn an income and stay home with their kids. I was able to show them THEY COULD TOO. And I haven't stopped helping women realize their dreams in life, weight loss or business ever since. I honestly cannot believe it has been over 15 years!
You'll find me daydreaming of ways I can support YOU through a journey that runs parallel to mine. Nothing makes me smile more than helping women realize their worth. Standing beside them as their hype-woman, pulling them up the ladder to their own success and happiness.
I would love the opportunity to help you! If you have ever thought about working closely with a mentor, click below for more details. I would be honored to support you.
This could be the start of something BIG for you. And honestly, I’m actually obsessed with making sure you figure it out! Because just like me, you deserve to live the life you have always imagined too. It is within reach!
CLICK HERE! EXCITED FOR YOU!
Everything in our life happens for a reason. We are either learning or growing. I thought it would be helpful to show you a glimpse into my timeline. I think it is important to really know the background of any mentor you choose to work with. If you don't like who they are as a person or what they stand for, you should never take advice from them. I also think it is important to do your research. Do they have the proper credibility to help guide you? Have they been in your shoes?
- DANCED IN THE NFL FOR 4 SEASONS, COACHED ON THE FIELD FOR 2. I learned discipline, tenacity and grit being a part of a professional team. We had a ton of pressure placed upon us at all times.
- AFTER 9-11, TRAVELED OVERSEAS TO RAISE MORALE FOR THE TROOPS We were a group of all-star NFL cheerleaders from all over the US. We flew in cargo planes, slept in Military quarters and brought a touch of home to our service men and women during a very difficult time.
- I am an AESTHETICIAN and I stay current with my license to snag discounted products. I worked at the ARIZONA BILTMORE RESORT & SPA once upon a time. Loved it!
- HAVE SAVED TWO LIVES one at a Boot Camp class. We found him on the ground, not breathing. He had been hiking in the park. Myself and a nurse that was a client in class begun CPR until the ambulance arrived. The other was an 8 YEAR OLD BOY. He had a seizure while he was in the wave pool at Big Surf Waterpark. I was the lifeguard supervisor there. Myself and my staff, Julie, saw him unresponsive and started emergency protocol. He was also not breathing when we reached him. Thankfully, they are both doing well and in great health today!
- HONORED WITH THE AWARD, 30 UNDER 30 SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS in the state of Arizona.
- MADE IT TO THE FINAL ROUND OF INTERVIEWS ON THE AMAZING RACE, EVEN SIGNED THE 300+ PAGE DOCUMENT & WAS READY TO GO! THE TRUTH? STILL A BIT BITTER ABOUT THIS IF I'M BEING HONEST. LOL
- EARNED MY FIRST 6 FIGURES IN 6 MONTHS. Opened several additional locations and hired trainers (that were all current clients) to help scale. Several of them needed to acquire the proper fitness certifications first. I didn't mind, BECAUSE THEY HAD DRIVE, vision and wanted to stay home with their babies too! I believed in them and wanted to give them a chance. They surpassed all expectations! Never mess with a mom on a mission!
- MOVED TO TEXAS to support my (then) husband's job. Had signed a non-compete and sold Boot Camp Babes. 2 months later found myself in an unexpected DIVORCE. Had to start completely over with 9 month old baby Reagan in my arms, plus 4 year old Ryder... this was another time I had to stay focused and DIG DEEP into my personal development.
- OPENED THE FIRST ORANGE THEORY FITNESS in Arizona and went on to be a head trainer in that company. (since I couldn't start my own business with my iron clad non-compete) CONTINUED TO DO BUSINESS CONSULTING
Married my soulmate
Dan and I had met many years ago, when I was 19. He was married at the time, but God knew he was the one I would end up with all along. We each brought 2 kids into our marriage, and we knew we also wanted to have a child together. A year later, we ended up going through the IVF PROCESS and were blessed with our sweet little Londyn.
- STARTED REALLY STUDYING SOCIAL MEDIA, I wanted to become an expert in the online space so I could add more value to my clients.
- Hired mentors and attended elite conferences. ACCEPTED INTO BRENDON BURCHARD'S Mastermind, completed MARIE FORLEO'S B-School, STU MCLAREN'S Tribe, AMY PORTERFIELD'S DCA, and attended TONY ROBBINS UPW
- With no experience, Dabbled in Network Marketing and promoted to a 6 figure+ rank in 10 months.
- Went on to build a second Network Marketing team and REPEATED THAT ACHIEVEMENT.
- Held women's empowerment conferences and created another company, BABES EMPOWERING BABES
- And the REAL INFO that you wanted to know: I am addicted to Burt's Bees Chapstick. Yep, true story. In fact, I have to sleep with it in my pillowcase. I use it when I wake up in the middle of the night even. It's a bit nutty, I know! LOL
I am the forever student & teacher.
My promise to you... I always go first. I make sure everything I teach I have experienced myself. I don't try to be fancy with new and trendy things that pop up online. I don't care one bit about vanity metrics. I only care about getting you RESULTS.
I would be honored for the chance to work together one on one. We can work together in a few ways:
1. If you would like to explore what personal coaching looks like, CLICK HERE.
2. If you are ready to earn extra income and jump in and join my Network Marketing Team, LETS GO! I am always looking for driven, coachable leaders to run alongside with + help you crush your financial goals!
3. Are you a digital course fan? Check out my Signature course, How to Lose Weight Without Going Crazy. You can go through it on your own time and start feeling better physically and mentally right away!
Join thousands of subscribers & receive our free Fri-YAY coaching email.
SO WE CAN GET TO WORK ON CRUSHING YOUR GOALS ASAP!